Do you want to convert your mir4 Draco to php? If yes, then you are at the right place. We are going to share each and every detail about Draco tokens and how you can exchange it for Philippines Peso (PHP). You will also find all the details related to Draco so if you don’t know much about it then stay connected with us till the end!
The Mir4 Draco in-game currency can be used to purchase items, these blockchain-based tokens can also be exchanged for real money. You can convert it into many other currencies like dollars, INR and PHP. Keep reading to find out more about it and how it can be converted to other currencies including PHP.
Details about Draco in Mir4:
Before telling you mir4 Draco to php conversion details, let’s have a look at what is Draco and how you can get it. The players of MIR4 trade Draco with other users via the Wemix App’s Market for other Fungible Tokens. You must pay an extra fee including Derby by using Smelt or Exchange Draco into Darksteel if you want all of your Draco to be shown in the Wemix Wallet.
Furthermore, if you are thinking to use Draco, know that it can only be used when you reach level 40. If you are wondering how you can open the market in Mir4 so click on the “+” icon on the top right corner of the screen, now select the market, and tap on Draco. Through the NPC Jae Joman of Bicheon Castle, players can access the Market sector.
In this way, you will get access to Wemix Wallet for you, now refresh and see how many Dracos you got. Don’t forget to connect your MIR4 account to your Wemix Wallet before you smelt Draco in MIR4. This video game has become quite famous in no time due to the reason that it is based on blockchain technology.
How to convert MIR4 Draco to php?
A South Korean video game developer, WeMade Co limited is the founder of the MIR4 multiplayer game and once you have managed to collect enough Draco by playing this game, you can convert it into whatever currency you want.
So, if you are thinking to convert Draco to php, you should check the recent price of Draco daily as its value fluctuates. The current value is given below:
1 Draco = 0.22 Philippine Peso (PHP).
MIR4 DRACO to PHP exact Exchange Rate/Chart:
According to the recent exchange rate, the conversion of mir4 Draco to php is given below:
- 0.01 DT Token is equal to 0.000450 Philippine Peso.
- 0.1 DT Token is equal to 0.004502 Philippine Peso.
- 1 DT Token is equal to 0.045024 Philippine Peso.
- 2 DT Token is equal to 0.090049 Philippine Peso.
- 3 DT Token is equal to 0.135073 Philippine Peso.
- 5 DT Token is equal to 0.225122 Philippine Peso.
- 10 DT Token is equal to 0.450244 Philippine Peso.
- 20 DT Token is equal to 0.900488 Philippine Peso.
- 50 DT Token is equal to 2.251220 Philippine Peso.
- 100 DT Token is equal to 4.502440 Philippine Peso.
- 1000 DT Token is equal to 45.024400 Philippine Peso.
How to get Draco in the mir4 game?
By completing in-game activities and challenges, you can earn Draco in the mir4 game as much as you want. With this token, you will be able to purchase in-game items, upgrade skills, and can exchange them for Cryptocurrency. You can also smelt your dark steel into Draco coin and as we mentioned above, do not forget to check its value before converting it to your respective currency.
The exchange rate between 1 DRACO and Darksteel is DERBY and the amount of Darksteel received when you exchange DRACO for Darksteel is determined by the DERBY for the day. Smelting Darksteel into DRACO, on the other hand, costs an extra 1,000 Darksteel per DRACO. These are things you should take into account when you are trying to convert mir4 Draco to php.
What is the method of smelting Draco in the Mir4 game?
Now that you know Draco to php conversion details, let us help you in knowing the smelting method, have a look at the details below:
- First, you have to get access to smeltery either from the game menu or through the Jae Joman NPC located in Bicheon Castle.
- Now, if you want to smelt Darksteel into DRACO, you must have Darksteel equal to the sum of DERBY (Darksteel Exchange Rate) + 1,000 Darksteel per DRACO.
- The smelted DRACO will be saved in your WEMIX WALLET and each character has the ability to smelt up to 100 DRACO per day.
- The darksteel smelting results will be delivered to your inbox.
- Now, when you want to exchange DRACO for Darksteel, you will receive the DERBY ratio per DRACO.
- In order to exchange DRACO for Darksteel, you have to make sure that your total Darksteel reserve after the exchange is less than the maximum limit.
- Finally, your DRACO exchange results will be delivered to your inbox.
It is possible to convert in-game currency into real-world money, and people are doing so regardless of their region or country. We shared all of the details about the Mir4 Draco to PHP conversion, and we hope you found this article useful. It is critical to have enough Draco before converting it to real money and remember to check the most recent exchange rate.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs):
What is the use of Draco in mir4?
It is a block-chain based token/asset which is tradeable and can easily be exchanged between the players of the mir4 game. You can get DRACO by exchanging Darksteel which is an important in-game resource.
How do you get Draco mir4?
You have to have Darksteel which is an in-game currency in order to convert it into Draco by smelting.
Read more interesting articles at All Business Times